Split Second replacement beam bearing search

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codygary

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey folks, does anyone have a lead for where to find a replacement bearing for the bearing that runs along the beam that is attached to the ram,

I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at agri-fab since they canned split second and am looking for another route, possibly the bearing that super split uses would work just as well?

Agri-Fab will still sell or warranty that bearing: 1-800-448-9282 which is the number posted on their website.
Agri-Fab Bearing number 42919: RBC RBY1LU-24, the LU-24 stands for lube (-100°- 300° F). It is a sealed bearing to work well in cold unlike the super split, unless they have finally upgraded.

So far Agrifab is quoting me $83.xx + shipping i'm gonna call some bearing shops around Minneapolis but it looks like most are bigger commercial outfits, there's got to be a better way

You can always order any bearing from Ickler in St Cloud. If you have numbers they normally have it. I'm sure they would ship. It's 40 minutes from home and they are my go to.

(320) 251-8282

Latest posts

Back