Best Husqvarna small saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on a 2511t, 335, or 361p just have to do some research. Seems pretty decently priced
I got my 361 at the 20% off sale last year. Now 15% off.
It comes with a catted muffler. While the 355, which has the same engine, comes with an open can.
They're both spec'd at the same horsepower though. I guess due to the 361 having a better flowing intake design.

I got my 361 at the 20% off sale last year. Now 15% off.
It comes with a catted muffler. While the 355, which has the same engine, comes with an open can.
They're both spec'd at the same horsepower though. I guess due to the 361 having a better flowing intake design.
What made you pull the trigger on the 361 over the other saws?

What made you pull the trigger on the 361 over the other saws?
The weight. I had a 40 and a 50cc saw, but wanted a very lightweight easy handling rear handle saw. And the 361 was basically the lightest rear handle saw with a decent amount of power.
Lighter than an Echo 310 or 352. Lighter than a Stihl MS 170. But more power than all three.
I think the MS193C is a little lighter, but not on par powerwise.
Actually wanted the Stihl MS 201 C-EM, but it was twice the price.

The weight. I had a 40 and a 50cc saw, but wanted a very lightweight easy handling rear handle saw. And the 361 was basically the lightest rear handle saw with a decent amount of power.
Lighter than an Echo 310 or 352. Lighter than a Stihl MS 170. But more power than all three.
I think the MS193C is a little lighter, but not on par powerwise.
Actually wanted the Stihl MS 201 C-EM, but it was twice the price.
Do you like your 2511t?

Husqvarna 445E 18-Inch 2.8 HP 45.7cc Gas Power Smart Start Chainsaw - NEW
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-...m2f2d81caed:g:X98AAOSwLdJcjTpl&frcectupt=true
Jump on it till is available...

My Wife got the 445 Husky for Christmas in 2017, it's a Nice little saw, the later versions were upped to 50.2 cc from the original 45.7 cc.

The MSRP is $339, but I got hers from Xtreme Power Sports in Okanogan, WA for $305, I didn't even have to Dicker:confused: told them that was what I wanted they told me the price :eek::surprised3::):).

It's been a Handy little saw, I also have a 353 Husky that I like real well, I think that the 353 is one of Husqvarna's Best Kept Secrets.

For a Rear Handle, I would buy a 353 or 445 again, but for mainly limbing, I reach for my Husky 23 Compact, a Top Handle is really nice to have around for limbing and other light work.

Doug :cheers:

350 find one in good shape as I have seen nothing newer any better. Put a $100 346xp topend on it in about 30 minutes if you want and trigger response is great, will turn 14k, lighweight, parts cheap, no EPA crap, open muffler, etc.

Work on some of these newer ones and if you have never cused you will probably start.

Currently I think I have around 15 in their pile........

WI3Gllp.jpg

Latest posts

Back