Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew well what it meant, I just didn't put it together that's what it was . I'm okay though, it's the kind of mistakes I like to make, painless.
I know what you mean, it's one of those a-ha moments. $500 unused pro saw is pretty uncommon. Or really any of the saws that they have listed. The ad is wrong stating that they are new, but they seem to be quick to tell people that they have no warranty. Not the first sale ad i have seen that listed the item as new, and then mention that they only used it once.

That might not be accurate. 2 weeks ago when I bought some 2250's, it said 9 left after I bought mine. Later, it said there where more than 9 left.[emoji780][emoji780][emoji780]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
I was joking, that's a pretty normal thing ebayers do. The same seller also had one for sale at 499 it said only one left.

Well, mine showed up. It has a little color difference between the red plastic, and the red painted magnesium, very, very light surface rust on the bar plate, and some oxidation where the bar oil cap seal is. Otherwise an excellent $500 71cc saw.
Good deal.
Clean the oxidation off and then lube it up with some bar oil and it will be fine and the cap will be smooth to remove/install again(if it isn't already).

What do you use? I get mine at Home Depot. Usually at Memorial Day, the 4th and Labor Day they run it on special, 2 bags for $10. I usually buy 20-30 bags.
Stubb's. I think it's not being made anymore. I'm pretty bummed. I did 35lbs of butts last weekend for a reception over Royal Oak. It went over great, but I swear I could taste a differnce.

Latest posts

Back