Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, I thought that's what you call it when you make a little change selling a saw, as in I made some jinglish on that saw :envy:.
We have a part on a machine called a "fall prevention pawl". When they copy a machine in Japan to bring here, they translate everything on the monitoring and control screens. When they do it, they put no thought into it. So we get "pawl for down prevention". Just one tiny example...

Sure, as myself buying a 2166 probably cost a dealer selling a 372xp as it was on my list.
Maybe, but if you think on a broader scale I don't think a few hundred saws coming into the market should have a very large effect on most dealers, if it does they may need to change their business structure a bit.
I would assume it hurt anyone trying to sell a saw in this displacement regardless of color.
Yes, but it should only be for a time as they won't last forever. I'm sure we will se them come up for sale here for quite some time, meanwhile the rest of the sawyers have no idea any of this transpired so it will change nothing. Also many guys have no interest in a straight handled red husky, personally for bucking I could care less, if I had lots of limbing I'd just grab a smaller saw anyway.
For now those who enjoy selling on here and the other place will have to list other saws or make their prices competitive or will have to sell saws in a different size range.
Anyone want to buy a 50cc saw :laugh:.

We have a part on a machine called a "fall prevention pawl". When they copy a machine in Japan to bring here, they translate everything on the monitoring and control screens. When they do it, they put no thought into it. So we get "pawl for down prevention". Just one tiny example...
Pretty sure they need one of these, welcome to the age of tech, hello.

Latest posts

Back