Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they get there fast , but with the mail the way it is ??

Seems to take longer getting into Canada than the other way around. I am waiting for Jimmy to get his parts and we will see if there is much difference. You sent off my parts one day ahead of me sending his off, I paid for a faster delivery so we will see.

Seems to take longer getting into Canada than the other way around. I am waiting for Jimmy to get his parts and we will see if there is much difference. You sent off my parts one day ahead of me sending his off, I paid for a faster delivery so we will see.
Seems anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to get up there from here . LOL

I had to change the carb out on the 024 for now, the HU was wonky after running it for one afternoon, each time I took it out to cut it would start but needed to be re adjusted ever more towards the rich side, would cut fine but next trip out same thing, had the L screw out 3.5 turns last trip so I sawpped in an HT 194 and it dialed in perfect. I think the check valve went in the HU so shelved it for now, rebuild it later.

I got the 026 all air tight again, both new seals and an intake boot, tuned up and cut a truckload of nice dry black spruce with it, now its all dusty again plus bar oil goop on the front of the case. Ported up another 026 cylinder and piston so must pull another 026 out of the sideliners and do it up.

Just did a stripped sparkplug repair with a timesert, sealed it in and did a vac test on it, sparkplug sealed tight so its ready to re install. 4 more saws sitting waiting for port work, guess I better get busy soon. See John, you need a hobby again....LOL
Trouble is , aint a lot I can do any more . LOL

jkSFD9j.jpg

Nothin here to see folks , move along .

Latest posts

Back