Husqvarna 180 or 280

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an old 280s that was running when i put it up about 3 yrs ago. I also had a strong 181 husky . The 181 was stronger and lighter i think. I think the 280s was a weaker 285 or 298 . Along that line but not nearly as strong or desired. Somebody correct me if i am wrong.

I picked up a 380/280 the seller isn’t sure. Idk it looked interesting.
I have yet to see a 2 series that I didn't like or admire for the solid build quality. Some are heavier or have less power but they just plug along for years. 261,266,268,272,281,288 the list goes on . Of course the 262xp ,254xp and 257
are close to some of the best ever built as far as balance,power and overall "Feel". No knock on any other brand .

Hey eat a peach have you seen the Irish movie eat the peach?

It’s about riding a motorcycle in the wall of death.

You grow peaches?

I have yet to see a 2 series that I didn't like or admire for the solid build quality. Some are heavier or have less power but they just plug along for years. 261,266,268,272,281,288 the list goes on . Of course the 262xp ,254xp and 257
are close to some of the best ever built as far as balance,power and overall "Feel". No knock on any other brand .

I don’t think we will see the quality from years ago today in these high tech saws meeting the epa standards. I’d rather own a car with points I’m old school

Hey eat a peach have you seen the Irish movie eat the peach?

It’s about riding a motorcycle in the wall of death.

You grow peaches?

Haha no I don't grow peaches lol. There used to be a lot around here in upstate S.C.
At one time Spartanburg county grew more peaches than the whole state of Ga.
"The peach state" nowdays we grow BMW's and Michelin tires.
My handle "Eat a Peach " was the title of an old ,and my favorite Allman Brothers Album.
Love me some southern rock.

Latest posts

Back