Sägenspezi Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDarkLordChinChin

Der Teufel der lacht nur dazu! HA HA HA HA HA!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Anyone on here ever use Sagenspezi bars?
They are a German (i think) company that sells Oregon bars and chains as their own (legally).
Considering getting a new 30 inch bar of theirs with 2 chains on fleabay for €93.99. Seems a good deal, too good to be true? Dont want to buy a bar that is going to fall apart after 2 weeks.

Here is the link to their website https://www.saegenspezi.de/

1 hour ago i was waching a video of them about how to tune a chainsaw,i was wondering what's about them.The video was about a tach,it is a chinese tach(runleader to be precise) with their name on it so i assume their bars must be chinnese as well.I might be wrong though.

Anyone on here ever use Sagenspezi bars?
They are a German (i think) company that sells Oregon bars and chains as their own (legally).
Considering getting a new 30 inch bar of theirs with 2 chains on fleabay for €93.99. Seems a good deal, too good to be true? Dont want to buy a bar that is going to fall apart after 2 weeks.

Here is the link to their website https://www.saegenspezi.de/
I have bought from this company a number of times, amongst other things they supply aftermarket cranks for the ms261 (I believe they are better quality than the genuine Stihl chocolate cranks! ) good quality, good customer service and fast shipping !

I have no experience with this company but I have to say it looks similar to the products from Huztl/Farmertech. My guess is that the origin of everything on their site isn’t Germany, but China.

I can’t speak to the quality obviously but I wouldn’t expect Stihl quality parts at these prices. I would be tempted to give it a shot but I only cut firewood for personal use. If I was relying on the 30” bar to make a living I think I’d look elsewhere.

Back