Which badge?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This reminds me of the guy who advertised a nice clean running mint condition 090 for $75.00 with bar and chain.....turned out to be a type-o! What he was selling was actually an 009...not an 090!!!!

Throw them for a big loop and put a 390 XP badge on it[emoji23]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

View attachment 727987
My customer painted his fugly parts saw himself. Then had me rebuild it.
I almost like it.
No mistaking who's saw belong to who on a jobsite.....

That paint job reminds me from years ago when I worked at a tire shop. An old white motorhome came in that was probably from the 70s. Dude spray painted zebra stripes on the whole thing. While it was in the shop getting tires he was INSIDE the motorhome making ****ing breakfast. We all got to have some bacon and eggs afterwards[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...

Really cool dude but definitely strange

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

This reminds me of the guy who advertised a nice clean running mint condition 090 for $75.00 with bar and chain.....turned out to be a type-o! What he was selling was actually an 009...not an 090!!!!
I would not have been able to get there fast enough, that had to be the biggest disappointment ever!

OBTW...That’s a real nice looking saw Ray!!! How do you like it so far?
, thanks, it was frustrating at first, had to put a stihl chain tensioner and decompression valve on it, and an nwp carb. It now it runs pretty good. We will see how long it last. So far I have about 20 tanks of gas through it and its breaking in nicely

Latest posts

Back