• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW Dolmar PS-401 powerhead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason6586

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_20190327_215802429.jpg IMG_20190327_215815888.jpg IMG_20190327_215822788.jpg IMG_20190327_215835680.jpg
For Sale - New never ran Dolmar PS-401 powerhead, never had fuel in the tank, I have all the manuals also and maybe even the original box, includes scabbard but no b&c. $200 + s&h

I also have a fair amount of new & used parts for these and many other brands as well I was a dealer for 11 years.

Was L.W. Meyer Sullivan Wi. your distributer? They were mine, Good people!

Yes sir, I can’t remember all the names anymore but I know my rep at one point was Mark Dittmeyer (sp). They were a great co. to work with, small enough to know everybody’s name and offer personalized service yet big enough to have what you needed. Makita screwed them over when the supply chain was all messed up, there for quite awhile I was getting saws from Saws Unlimited in the Carolinas when L.W. was getting pushed out by Makita they were another top notch group of people to work with.

Somebody’s gotta want this new saw, Do I have it overpriced?

Jason
I dealt with Dave , Paul and Wayne at L.W.Meyer . I would ordered my stuff and then picked it up. When they closed Paul or Dave moved up to Woodruff Wi. and worked for the Kabota /Stihl dealer for a while.
Saws are slow now unless a real bargain, Shipping costs are a real deal killer. I have a few new saws on another site and they are not moving either
Good Luck
P.M. me with your location and if you have other saws for sale..

Back