• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan you have ran a bunch of 60cc saws how do these compare? I have never ran a 361! How are the compared to your 2260?
I'm not Ryan lol sorry for chiming in but they are a great saw great anti vibes. Shame 362 replaced them. 362 is no where near saw a 361 was. with the quad transfers they spool fast. I own 2 and have built and sold over half dozen. I got another parts saw on way to build. It's t4 drillers favorite saw too.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or has the saw been painted?
Here are a couple more saws in my collection. Do they look painted too? Ok if you'd like when I get my new old stock 10 mm 044 back from porting I can an post pics of it as well as my pics of my personal MS 341 and ms361 if you'd like

Attachments

• 0404191948.jpg
    0404191948.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 6675.jpeg
    6675.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 27
Lol no the saw ain't been painted dude. I don't do that crap. Thats funny

Must be my eyes then...

Here are a couple more saws in my collection. Do they look painted too? Ok if you'd like when I get my new old stock 10 mm 044 back from porting I can an post pics of it as well as my pics of my personal MS 341 and ms361 if you'd like

No. And no thanks. Carry on.

Ryan you have ran a bunch of 60cc saws how do these compare? I have never ran a 361! How are the compared to your 2260?

Jeez dude...idk..

Its my favorite of the stihl 60cc saws..

I really don't know, 2260/361 are my favorite 60cc saws..I like them both for different reasons.

If you snag a 361 and get the muffler to breathe it won't hurt your feelings.

I'm not Ryan lol sorry for chiming in but they are a great saw great anti vibes. Shame 362 replaced them. 362 is no where near saw a 361 was. with the quad transfers they spool fast. I own 2 and have built and sold over half dozen. I got another parts saw on way to build. It's t4 drillers favorite saw too.

I think a 362 snorts harder.

But that old school quad port on the 361s make it different..it's like it gets with it quicker..

Jeez dude...idk..

Its my favorite of the stihl 60cc saws..

I really don't know, 2260/361 are my favorite 60cc saws..I like them both for different reasons.

If you snag a 361 and get the muffler to breathe it won't hurt your feelings.
I'd dual port the muffler for a serious buyer. There a pain to uncrimp and take the birdcage out and re crimp before drilling hole on fw side then graze a deflector on it. Both my personal 361s are dual ported

I'd dual port the muffler for a serious buyer. There a pain to uncrimp and take the birdcage out and re crimp before drilling hole on fw side then graze a deflector on it. Both my personal 361s are dual ported

If you do that I may have a buyer for you..a dude by me that cuts a ton of firewood is pretty into 361s..I'll let you know.

Back