PowerSplitter thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The conveyor is def the only thing I ever have a problem with on mine. I’ve often thought about getting a unit without a conveyor and buying a hyd belt conveyor. The splitter is amazing

Attachments

• conveyor 002.jpg
    conveyor 002.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 9

Nice set up Moon but I'm trying to get away from a multi piece set up. That is why I'm interested in the powersplit

Nice set up Moon but I'm trying to get away from a multi piece set up. That is why I'm interested in the powersplit
I seen the powersplit whit conveyor you stand and split look fast put how much for one of those.

Moonboy
About $18k for the single with conveyor and about $30k for the double with conveyor. USD funds!!!!!!!!
I built my for 1800$ the most cost was the chain .The hyd motor was 150 the gas motor was 120.

Attachments

• saw 004.JPG
    saw 004.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 13
Moonboy
About $18k for the single with conveyor and about $30k for the double with conveyor. USD funds!!!!!!!!
Have you look at the eastonmade UOTE="Roscoe294, post: 6882295, member: 40849"]Moonboy
About $18k for the single with conveyor and about $30k for the double with conveyor. USD funds!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Moonboy
I'm not interested in anything like Eastonmade because I currently have a real nice All Wood Oak Series. Apparently you don't understand my objective here and that is to get away from a multi-piece splitting/conveyor set up as previously stated.

Moonboy
I'm not interested in anything like Eastonmade because I currently have a real nice All Wood Oak Series. Apparently you don't understand my objective here and that is to get away from a multi-piece splitting/conveyor set up as previously stated.
The powwersplitter look like the one that has the conveyor with the splitter. You don;t have to bent over as much.

Latest posts

Back