Pioneer 1074

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of used stuff out there, NOS is a bit scarcer. Check out chainsawr.com and cheapchainsaw parts, both sites have Pioneer parts , might have what you need. If you don`t see it listed often they have parts so a call to them may find what you need. I checked both sites and didn`t see any listed but they might still have one if called.

found on eBay but a bit expensive,

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/PIONEER-SAW...268509?hash=item2616064b5d:g:K0EAAOSw7gdcfULf

Thank you very much!

We will look into it.

My friend will be looking for a used one.

Holy crap! The shipping looks a little rich on that link. Anywhoo, it’s nice to know there are possibilities.

Shipping has just about killed shipping parts or saws, gone crazy high lately and they are threatening now again to add in a fuel surcharge so that will just add to the already too high cost. Time was that I used to send members parts for the cost of shipping, now the cost of shipping is more than what a part is worth.

China muffler for my 2152; about 22.00 shipped to the local purolator depot.

China carb adjustment tools; about 10.00 shipped to the local post office.

Each item from two different outfits right from China. Order confirmations within an hour, shipping confirmations within 4 hours. Arrival in both cases was ahead of schedule.

I did those purchases recently and it went very well. I don’t know what to say about that, except that we better get our act together shipping around this continent..

Thanks for the replies folks!

Rocket, is yours for sale?

I think my friend is serious about getting that saw going again. Can I give him some kind of contact info for you? I will stay out of it. He’s cutting wood on my lease right now. I’ll try to catch him when he leaves to pass on info ..

Are you sure about the p26,28 thing?

They are basically the same frame size saw, the mufflers will swap but I could not guarantee they would look exactly the same as in one may have one more louver slot than another or some other visual difference but they would bolt up and work. I found a NOS one in my spare parts, I compared it to the one on my NOS P28 and it did not look exactly the same but would certainly swap on and work. It`s great rocketnorton found you one.

Latest posts

Back