Deals on bar oil?.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Menards has it $4.99/gallon a couple times a year. Any guess how I learned about it? The search function right here on Arboristsite...:nofunny:
I am pretty sure the menards oil is coming out of the same building that husky or stihl or some oil is. Very high quality, that is all I run now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I ordered 8 gallons from jet.com free ship to my door. I wonder if a 55 gallon drum is cheaper?

If my boys want to cut firewood, since they helped out when times were bad with me I’ll help them all I can.

Rural King is my favorite store. They opened one about 45 minutes from me a couple years ago.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
None of those stores around here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rural King....My favorite store of all time!!! Stihl chainsaws, Guns, Ammo, Chicken supplies, Honeybee supplies, Dewalt tools, Milwaukee Tools, Tractor Supplies, Welders....its like a Harbor Freight or Northern tool....but much higher quality stuff!!! They even sell Power Service Diesel Fuel Additive for my Ram Cummins Pick-up Truck! And to top it all off, you can get a free bag of hot freshly popped popcorn to munch on when you walk in the door! Really cool store! Won't mention names, but I saw the owner of a local saw shop coming through the checkout line one day at RK with two shopping carts stacked full of 1-gallon jugs of chain oil! He re-sells it at his shop. So you know the price must be right!

Rural King....My favorite store of all time!!! Stihl chainsaws, Guns, Ammo, Chicken supplies, Honeybee supplies, Dewalt tools, Milwaukee Tools, Tractor Supplies, Welders....its like a Harbor Freight or Northern tool....but much higher quality stuff!!! They even sell Power Service Diesel Fuel Additive for my Ram Cummins Pick-up Truck! And to top it all off, you can get a free bag of hot freshly popped popcorn to munch on when you walk in the door! Really cool store! Won't mention names, but I saw the owner of a local saw shop coming through the checkout line one day at RK with two shopping carts stacked full of 1-gallon jugs of chain oil! He re-sells it at his shop. So you know the price must be right!

Don't you also know a RK Chainsaw mechanic? ;)

I ordered 8 gallons from jet.com free ship to my door. I wonder if a 55 gallon drum is cheaper?

If my boys want to cut firewood, since they helped out when times were bad with me I’ll help them all I can.
Maybe someone knows otherwise, but it seems like 15 or 20 years ago it was a decent savings but not any longer.
Factor in the convenience factor if you use enough and it may be worth it.

Latest posts

Back