any body near lebanon,pa that fixes poulan pro 18inch gas chain saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunny100

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
any body ner lebanon,pa 17042 fix poulan pro 18 inch gas chain saws

my saw was refurbished when i bought it

it worked good for while
and now i can not get it started

im looking for some one to fixs it that wont charge a lot of money

Unfortunately the value of your chainsaw makes it likely not worth paying someone to fix. By the time
You pay an hour or two of labor and some parts it would probably be cheaper just to replace it.

You could always tear it apart yourself and give it a shot. It probably just needs the carb cleaned or possibly replaced and/or some fuel lines. What do you have to lose? It already doesn’t work.

I don't know how to fix saws, but I've got a ton of seasoned oak I'm trying to give away, can't find anyone who'll take it.

I've also got a ton of ammo that I don't need and can't get anyone to take it.
Sounds like you may know him. :crazy2:

Unfortunately the value of your chainsaw makes it likely not worth paying someone to fix. By the time
You pay an hour or two of labor and some parts it would probably be cheaper just to replace it.

You could always tear it apart yourself and give it a shot. It probably just needs the carb cleaned or possibly replaced and/or some fuel lines. What do you have to lose? It already doesn’t work.
He is just messing with you! He cracks me up! :popcorn2::yes:

I’ve seen plenty of gunny’s posts. Maybe he’s a troll, maybe he’s not. Either way it doesn’t excuse incivility on my part. Question asked, question answered. Isn’t that why we’re here?

Back