Stihl 075 fuel cap fix?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua Tabora

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've tried looking but I haven't seen any real looking solutions to this problem. The fuel tank cap on my saw leaks fuel out of the breather valve on the cap while I'm milling because the powerhead is turned on its side. I'm hesitant to plug it because I'm worried that it will vapor lock the fuel tank. Am I overthinking this? Any suggestions?

Run an auxiliary fuel tank. Place a plastic t between the Saw's fuel tank and carburetor; when using the saw for cutting cap off the end that would run to your auxiliary tank. Look at my gallery, I think there are pics Happy Easter.

Run an auxiliary fuel tank. Place a plastic t between the Saw's fuel tank and carburetor; when using the saw for cutting cap off the end that would run to your auxiliary tank. Look at my gallery, I think there are pics Happy Easter.
Thanks Trever! I'm new to navigating the site and I don't know how to get to your gallery from your profile page. Help?

Latest posts

Back