• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Maple Syrup For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaky

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Grade A Amber Maple Syrup for sale

Made in the berkshire hills of Massachusetts right below the Vermont border line, bottled in the Brookfields
this is all non reverse osmosis processed and wood fired syrup (mostly locust and pine slabs)
most syrup nowadays is ro and gas fired, so you might be surprised by the taste.

I cut firewood for the owner and he pays me in syrup, I got nothing but pints available right now.

Pints - 15$ plus shipping

thanks for looking!

You recogn this stuff would satisfy a woman who wants “organic” type syrup?

all syrups technically "organic"

Sorry, it's not all organic. Pretty close, sure, but there are differences. Mostly in the defoamers as far as the actual product is concerned, but as far as land stewardship, organic certification requires coming up with a forest management plan and adhering to guidelines for tap size and number.

Sorry, it's not all organic. Pretty close, sure, but there are differences. Mostly in the defoamers as far as the actual product is concerned, but as far as land stewardship, organic certification requires coming up with a forest management plan and adhering to guidelines for tap size and number.
No concern about deforestation and such. The wife is having some food allergy’s wrecking havoc on her so she is trying to not eat anything that’s not “real food”.

no worries there. we use all organic practices.
just cant afford the word to be slap on a maple jug i guess.

havent heard about the land stewardship yet, i did see organic maple jugs up in maine which made me wonder.

My kids grew up on fresh garden veggies, I try to grow what I could. We canned 100 tomato plants. A jar of tomato sauce, a pound of chop meat, a pound of pasta, some homemade garlic bread we had a great meal. The kids are in there 40’s today and healthy. Green squash with scrambled eggs, pepperoni in sauce with green beans, it’s all good eaten.

Don’t forget the whole wheat pancakes with real Amish butter and real maple syrup. I just ordered bacon from pork place. I’m tired of this crap they push as bacon.

oh i hear you brother. my girlfriend and i raise broilers and layers currently. then shes doing her veggies then i'm attempting firewood and hopefully hay sales this year. i grew some pretty nice potatoes last year it was very satisfying and they kept well too. my girl raised a couple pigs last year which was quite the battle but now were rolling in bacon and breakfast sausage

oh i hear you brother. my girlfriend and i raise broilers and layers currently. then shes doing her veggies then i'm attempting firewood and hopefully hay sales this year. i grew some pretty nice potatoes last year it was very satisfying and they kept well too. my girl raised a couple pigs last year which was quite the battle but now were rolling in bacon and breakfast sausage
Nice steaks on the hoof in your avatar. :innocent:

Even people with limited space like living in a condo can grow fresh veggies in five gallon buckets and fresh herbs too, on there decks. Nothing like a slice of tomato on pumpernickel bread with mayo. I grew up on this stuff.

Tonight it was whole wheat pancakes with amish roll butter, syrup.

its cool bill, i dont think anyones gona buy any off here anyway
but it was worth a shot

How much would shipping be to Davenport,CA? The zip code is 95017. It’s coming on pancake “season” around here. We do lots of pancake breakfasts for different groups, family, etc. Some actual maple syrup would probably be a hit!

ill check shipping prices today tin knocker, it depends on how much you buy as well (weight of syrup.)

i do paypal yep

Back