Huztl 372xp on sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
the huztl 372xp husky clone is on sale 20% off. For $223.20 for a 71cc saw no bar and chain. Third generation? Darn I’m tempted to try one. Fleetcommand has his running.

You can build an OEM one for less than that, and have a real Husky. Just gotta be patient. I wound up with a 372+$$ in my pocket last summer. Just gotta put in the work.

I have a husky 372xp I took apart. Didn’t remove the cylinder yet. I purchased a new huztl complete motor for it if needed. I have a husky 262 Ported with a new meteor piston ready to assembly. I’d like to do a wild port job on the 372Xp husky. If I purchased the huztl 372 we’d run it stock. It says generation 3. What ever that means, I probably need to check the squish.

I’m finishing up a husky 350 I been going through.

You can build an OEM one for less than that, and have a real Husky. Just gotta be patient. I wound up with a 372+$$ in my pocket last summer. Just gotta put in the work.

I just read the reviews and I’m not impressed. I’ll take my husky 372xp apart and see how bad the cylinder is. Before I spend money on another 372.

Back