every body says sycomore is hard to split i found a good way to split them log

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cut the logs to size than in used the chain saw and sawed threw the top of the log a few inches
than i put in the spliting wege and hit it with a large slege hammer a few times and than it splits in 2
I had no idea it was hard to split, my splitter doesn't even slow down... lol

SR

If it wasn't for the potential prison time, I,m sure that I could find some Interesting and Entertaining uses;):surprised3::) for it, but I don't have an immediate Need/Use right now.

After my little High School Prank, I sure DON'T need to get caught with anything like C-4;), Thank Gawd I was still 17, and it was 1983, I have no doubt that those "EXPUNGED" records could still be Found/Opened for the right reasons.

Let's just say that it involved 4 Highway flares, a folding travel clock, a couple "C" cell batteries and some wire for appearances and some duct tape and the bottom side of a Favorite teachers desk with the alarm clock set to ring while a Friend was in the class. 2 periods before Tony was to be in Mr Quimby's class, Mr Baker had the room, and someone saw it, and things went "South" very quickly:(:(:(

After we came forward and explained what was going on, we got a week suspension, but Mr Quimby who had an Excellent sense of humor, and was known to play pranks on students, was disappointed at how things worked out, and gave me what would become my CB Handle for many years, every time he would see me in the hall, He would say "Hey Dynamite, how's it goin?", He was a Great Teacher, and no Ill will was intended and he knew that. Mr Baker was much less forgiving.

That same Prank TODAY, would I'm sure get even a 17 year old a free stay at the Gray Bar Inn, and I have no doubt that it would have precluded me from getting a CCW, if it had happened post 9/11.

Doug :cheers:
dam doug u a .kinda straight in up kinda person now a days.

If it wasn't for the potential prison time, I,m sure that I could find some Interesting and Entertaining uses;):surprised3::) for it, but I don't have an immediate Need/Use right now.

After my little High School Prank, I sure DON'T need to get caught with anything like C-4;), Thank Gawd I was still 17, and it was 1983, I have no doubt that those "EXPUNGED" records could still be Found/Opened for the right reasons.

Let's just say that it involved 4 Highway flares, a folding travel clock, a couple "C" cell batteries and some wire for appearances and some duct tape and the bottom side of a Favorite teachers desk with the alarm clock set to ring while a Friend was in the class. 2 periods before Tony was to be in Mr Quimby's class, Mr Baker had the room, and someone saw it, and things went "South" very quickly:(:(:(

After we came forward and explained what was going on, we got a week suspension, but Mr Quimby who had an Excellent sense of humor, and was known to play pranks on students, was disappointed at how things worked out, and gave me what would become my CB Handle for many years, every time he would see me in the hall, He would say "Hey Dynamite, how's it goin?", He was a Great Teacher, and no Ill will was intended and he knew that. Mr Baker was much less forgiving.

That same Prank TODAY, would I'm sure get even a 17 year old a free stay at the Gray Bar Inn, and I have no doubt that it would have precluded me from getting a s CCW, if it had happened post 9/11.

Doug :cheers:
now days youn pull a prank like that you would end up in jail and a nice big fat fine

post pictures
of your c4

Scientific-Pitch-Notation_large-56a72cde3df78cf7729306a2.png

Got one on my piano, one on my harpsichord, and we have a couple keyboards.

Of course, it's a rather prominent note in the musical world, and it would be difficult to play properly without it, unlike a G#.
I would be willing to sell it for the right price, though. The piano is a baby grand, so I'll need at least $2,000 for that one. The keyboards are cheaper.

Back