Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin building an ark, Jimmy building a saw, me not doing a think, retired.

Pretty hard to get energized to do much as damp, raw and gloomy as it's been the last couple weeks! I see sunshine this morning but the guessers say rain again tomorrow and Saturday. I want to get the boat out of it's boathouse but no point if it's gonna get to wet to work on......nice and dry right where it is. Would like to get to camp once before we head to the left coast mid May.......not looking so good right now.....

Was fine long enough to get the aluminum boat all ready for this season, 4 stroke oil changed, waterpump impeller changed and a new thermostat in, bottom end gear oil changed. Put it in the lake, started and ran very nice on second pull over. Looks ready for a go tomorrow afternoon.

Oh My!!!! Page III bump.....had chain saws to fix but tried to spend the day cutting and fitting the new rocker panel and cab corner on the passenger side of muh truck....didn't get it finished......bride thought a better use of my limited time was that the dogs should be walked......the leaves should be raked from the front lawn and disposed of......do any of you know just how much I hate raking leaves??? Gawd knows I love 'er......but......sigh......"Yes Dear"........

What in the hell is this? A thread with 6626 pages? A Million+ views?
I have to get in on some of this!
Or we can just talk about the weather - LOOK AT THAT SUNSHINE!
whoop-whoop.jpg

Back