• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell SOLD SOLD SOLD NIB Stihl ms660 B

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Palmer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Stihl MS 660 magnum chainsaw made in Brazil. Saw is brand new in the box, although the box isn’t great as it was cut to slide the bar in. The saw includes no bar or chain, just the powerhead. This saw has the wj-76 carb and the muffler shown. This is a genuine Stihl saw, not a replica or copy. The saw was registered with Stihl for warranty purposes in Brazil, but I doubt any warranty would be valid here, but I’m not sure. Looking for $1200 shipped to the lower 48 or $1100 in a cash transaction near San Diego California.
upload_2019-4-25_20-5-27.jpeg

upload_2019-4-25_20-5-50.jpeg

upload_2019-4-25_20-6-13.jpeg

upload_2019-4-25_20-6-57.jpeg

upload_2019-4-25_20-7-29.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-25_20-6-36.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-25_20-6-36.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 47
I’m sure you are correct where your saw was manufactured I just didn’t know they made Stihls in Brazil

Bought in Brazil, but are you sure it was made in Brazil. I thought all Stihl pro saws were German manufactured, I know husqvarna is making 390, 395’s in Brazil.
It is made in Brazil. It has “made in Brazil” on the side cover. Brazil still makes saws that are not sold in the US anymore. They had the MS460, MS361, MS260, and MS382, all made in Brazil, all brand new in the box. The 038 (ms381 also) was always made in Brazil as I understand it. The Husqvarna dealer had some made in Brazil saws too, like the 395 and 288. The “3” in the first digit of the serial number indicates made in Brazil.

It is made in Brazil. It has “made in Brazil” on the side cover. Brazil still makes saws that are not sold in the US anymore. They had the MS460, MS361, MS260, and MS382, all made in Brazil, all brand new in the box. The 038 (ms381 also) was always made in Brazil as I understand it. The Husqvarna dealer had some made in Brazil saws too, like the 395 and 288. The “3” in the first digit of the serial number indicates made in Brazil.
Thanks for the info! I knew some saws no longer available in U.S. were still in production for other countries, just didn’t realize Stihl was one of these. Thanks again! Everybody on this site was probably aware of this except me lol

I don;t think that the wj76 carb is available on the 660
I tried to order the larger carb jets for mine and they are NLA
EPA no doubt.I asked my dentist for some manual use in root canals
and he gave me three ,German made 50,60,and 70 micro meter
sized reamers

I don;t think that the wj76 carb is available on the 660
I tried to order the larger carb jets for mine and they are NLA
EPA no doubt.I asked my dentist for some manual use in root canals
and he gave me three ,German made 50,60,and 70 micro meter
sized reamers
I asked the part number at the Stihl dealer and that’s what they gave me. I haven’t taken anything apart though

Back