Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an awesome lookin' square body !! I love those trucks!!

Keep on .... Runnin' Loads !!

That truck... :baba:
Well jeez, I wasn't expecting such a reaction for the truck :laugh:. Thanks guys! It's an 82 with a 91 front clip. I drove it to michigan from california last summer, only has 109kmi on it. It's currently a 454/4spd, but I'm building a detroit 4-53t/eaton rto610 for it. Going to build a hydraulic dump flat bed for it, multilink air suspension, and do a mild restoration/slight modernization hopefully this fall with a fresh coat of silver. Going to convert to power windows/locks, tilt column, delay wipers, etc.

Upside down 4-53

Really cool truck ... buuut a 4 53 may sound cool ... but it will be sloooow IMO ... I know the 454 eats fuel, but leave it!!

My 2 square body burbs ...
6.2 diesel 700R4 241 D 60 & 14B on 34's

IMG_6061[1].jpg

350 TBI 465 241 10B & 14B on 21.4x16.1's
IMG_2322.JPG

On the other side of things ... I have burned nothing but junk for 2 weeks and I pulled the pin 2 days ago ... yup, shut down the boiler, for now ... cause it's Canada .... I hope I'm done for the year!!

Keep on .... Runnin" Loads

Really cool truck ... buuut a 4 53 may sound cool ... but it will be sloooow IMO ... I know the 454 eats fuel, but leave it!!
Sweet rigs man!!!

Don't worry, the 4-53t won't be stock, but even stock they offered it up to 215hp/495lbft which is still more grunt than a 454. I'm doing a full electronic DDEC conversion with compound turbos and an external air bypass system. Should be about 500hp/1000-1200lbft.

With the new motor I’ve been building and modding and I’ll put a flatbed on with air bags I’ll be able to get a third row. Possibly gear down the rear end.this is the intake for it. Should lower the powerband since the intake is much longerView attachment 732367

Hmmm that carb looks sooo familar ... Holley 2245 ??

With the new motor I’ve been building and modding and I’ll put a flatbed on with air bags I’ll be able to get a third row. Possibly gear down the rear end.this is the intake for it. Should lower the powerband since the intake is much longerView attachment 732367
You do some pretty work!

Back