Echo Timberwolf CS590 missing oil screw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdriver

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Somehow my adjustment screw has gone missing. I am having a hard time finding a replacement for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction with a part number? Does the whole oiler need to be replaced? Thanks.

Could be wrong but I think it’s all one unit. Don’t know if you could adapt it.

It is either the second time i see this problem with the 590 or i saw your thread on onother forum.Anyway you must buy the whole oil pump(auto oiler assembly).I am surprised to see this happen because the oil pump is a Mikuni pump and i considering them a high quality part.Its a bit pricey ,C022000052.

I don't think I have posted about this before. I did lend the saw to someone last year, so that will teach me. It was oiling fine so I didn't really care about fixing it, however I went to get the saw today and there was oil all over the place. Thanks for the P/N, looks like there is a replacement P/N C022000053 in case someone else runs across this thread. Is this a fairly easy repair? Is there a recommended site sponsor/coupon to buy through? Thanks for the help.

fordf150 is an Echo dealer and a site sponsor and from what i read around a very good guy to deal with.I buy Echo parts from a European warehouse called Stokker.com,they have every Echo part for really cheap,the 590 oil pump cost 25$ on them but i don't know if they ship outside Europe.As for the repair,for me its very easy to do it,to strip a KTM 690 engine down to bolts its very easy also,that is not so easy for everyone.I mean i don't know your skills,you have to unscrew a few bolts and then screw them back,how hard could it be?

fordf150 is an Echo dealer and a site sponsor and from what i read around a very good guy to deal with.I buy Echo parts from a European warehouse called Stokker.com,they have every Echo part for really cheap,the 590 oil pump cost 25$ on them but i don't know if they ship outside Europe.As for the repair,for me its very easy to do it,to strip a KTM 690 engine down to bolts its very easy also,that is not so easy for everyone.I mean i don't know your skills,you have to unscrew a few bolts and then screw them back,how hard could it be?
Possible getting the clutch off for him. Remember on a clutch, right to loosen, left to tighten.

Steve

I needed some Echo screws, and it seemed like all the people who sold them were crazed with greed. There is no conceivable reason to charge $2.99 plus shipping for one screw.

I found them cheap on Partstree.com. Original Echo, not Shanghai specials, before anyone comes to the defense of the characters who wanted to stick it to me.

You still have to fork out for shipping, but at least you'll pay the steel price, not gold, for the screw.

Dont know what partstree wants for it. Ereplacementparts is saying $50.55 for it plus shipping. Sounds to me like I need to check the one I gave my son, his is oiling heavy when we started it a week ago, could be backing out on it's own. May have to remove it and put a o-ring or spring to give it resistance so it won't come out on it's own.

Latest posts

Back