Old saws in the garage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NElogger

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Starting to move stuff out of my garage and decided to dig these out first. Mostly old David Bradley's, one is "The Rocket Line" that I've never seen before then my little Mac 110 and an old "Flying Goose" (probably my favorite). Do any of you know anything about these?20190428_114143.jpg 20190428_114153.jpg 20190428_114133.jpg

Looks like a great collection of the old gear reduction saws. Goose is a gear reduction Mcculloch 33 or 35--Nice--Bars don't get pinched you get pushed back out of the cut--1/2 inch chain--big chips piled high... David I like all the old stuff--especially the bow saws... See 1 old remington with rollernose bar--Nice--Get them going and cut some wood.

I've got several bars and chains that I assume got to the David's. I forgot about the old remington, I don't even remember where I got it!

My poor uncle brought home a flying goose from the dump. Everytime we went to use it, it took for ever to start. But she would start up often if we didn’t let it sit, I think it was direct drive it was fourth years since I seen it. My uncle was a country boy from vt near Waterbury.

Back