Morbark Eeger Beever Model 200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJP

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Not sure if I made a huge mistake here but I purchased a 1988 Morbark Eeger Beever Model 200 12" Disc Chipper today. It was ran with a municipality and the hour meter reads 1259. Before I bought it I checked it out visually and saw it get some small wood through it. I bought it for $4500.

I am wondering if anyone has a parts manual or owners manual for this chipper? Does anyone know where to find parts for this chipper?

I have a friend who used to work on chippers and is currently a heavy equipment mechanic so I am going to bring it to him to get it serviced / checked out.

Thanks a lot.

Hi PJP,

You can contact Morbark and they will more than likely email you a manual. You can still get parts for them through Morbark or one of their dealers.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

Hi Dave,

I called Morbark and they were able to get me a parts manual. Also found out the clutch on it is newer than the machine - from 1998. It has a Cummins 4BT Diesel on it.

Although it was running before I brought it home, now I cannot get it to start. Does anyone know why? When I turn the key I get nothing at all. I put a multi meter on the battery and that seems to be fine.

Latest posts

Back