What am i not seeing?? Husky 235

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the fuel line at the filter to see if the inner line has pulled out of the outer line.... happens all the time with these. You’ll see a clear hose still hooked to the filter but it has shrunk and collapsed and won’t allow fuel through. I always replace with a slightly larger line and of better quality.

Thank you! Will be doing that tonight.

Check the fuel line at the filter to see if the inner line has pulled out of the outer line.... happens all the time with these. You’ll see a clear hose still hooked to the filter but it has shrunk and collapsed and won’t allow fuel through. I always replace with a slightly larger line and of better quality.

Yes actually your bang on the money. There was an inner plastic casing that was sticking out. I cut the end off and stuck the filter back on. Perhaps that’s the issue?

Would you like to know the difference?Simply look at the muffler. If it has two holes for the muffler mounting bolts then this is a Husky. Go to the web site and look for yourself. I did.

See for yourself. https://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/chainsaws/435-e-series/967650801/

The 435 is a real Husky... 235 is not. The 235 is an orange version of a Poulan. Not a horrible saw, but they're not in the same class. Both are clamshells, but the 435 is significantly better. I run a Husky 435 and have a Poulan 3314 which is a very close cousin to the 235. The Husky 435 is simply a nicer saw in all regards.

Latest posts

Back