• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Tsumura 24" 84dl 3/8 Light bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madosta

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
A couple months ago I didn't pull the trigger on a couple of deals on a Tsumura 84dl 3/8 lightweight and now I can't even find any!!! AND I HAVE A 462 that I HAVE TO PUT IT ON!!!

Red Bull for sure I’m pretty sure I traded him for that exact bar last weekend. He probably has it. If you want to step up to 28in let me know i have a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... I do have a nice fat nose 28" but haven't really considered a 28" light.

I guess I could be talked into either one.

I like a saw that just BARELY tips forward when sat on flat ground....and that's what a light 28" on the 462 does as those pictures show perfectly. Personal opinion of course. I feel at that point I'm getting the maximum bar length with the minimum nose heavy feel.

But a 24" light would be great as well especially if you don't need that extra 4".

Latest posts

Back