Names for saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is really only two names that can be used when naming your chainsaw, Cindi Lauper and Kelli Rippa. Anything else isn't that funny. I didn't come up with this either. Saw a video of some CDF saw guys doing a quick interview during a big fire years back. One dude yelled out Kelli, the other said Cindi. I almost dropped my beer I was laughing so hard, and I realized, hands down, they win.

I do not know about names but my Husqvarna 51 haz a real bad attitude.I call it "TAZZ" If you put a piece of wood in front of it Tazzz goes bonkers and dives right in.I performed elective surgery on poor Tazz.Now he can drink all the mix he needs. One of his arteries had a small pin hole allowing air to be mixed into his bloodstream.Tazz has had a muffler mod.Bad attitude or knot.This saw is a cutting fool.
This is "Tazz" resting on his homemade berth.20190430_194011[1].jpg

My kids name everything, hoping if it has a name, it won't be sold.
461-Matilda
298-Huskia
460 Lucy
Some non saw machines: New Holland 12a manure spreader-Spike
Fordson Major Diesel -Hyacinth..........

I usually name my saws after the previous owner But Grandpa is the first new saw I bought (Stihl 056 MagII) but one saw from internet sale was from a vendor "RoLeDi" so That saw got named "The Gambler" 40 or 50 are named the rest are in limbo for now

You are nuts.

But come to think of it, one of my handful of saws has a name; my first 590, “Jonny”. All others shall remain unnamed.

So apparently, I am partially nuts. Some of yous others are fully nuts and should seek professional help.

:chainsaw:

One of mine is the jon cutter 2500 top handle. I call it my dirty little china girl. Does that count?

I had a MS310 that I called “fat girl” cause it was always a guarantee it was going to do anything I asked it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess my first relabeled craftsman saws a poulan and roper would be called SOB’s they were a biotch to run. The people who designed this stuff never ran them.

Soon after I was in husky heaven.

Mongo just pawn in game of life...
:(

Truly Mel Brooks' magnum opus. And ironically, the funniest lines would not see the light of day in this present time. Amazingly, Brooks' first choice for Gene Wilder's role was John Wayne. Wayne reportedly told Brooks, "Mel, I read the script and laughed my a$$ off, but I just can't do it - it doesn't fit my image." He wanted Richard Pryor for the "new sheriff", but there was some kind of previous commitment conflict, and he went with an unknown, Clevon Little. I can't imagine Wilder's or Little's portrayals being improved upon. Classic.

The 070, wolverine because it possibly punched a number of people with its dogs.

Tanaka 5601 the angry boss, it's loud, cuts fast, and you get the job done.

Ry10532 1&2
Ry3714
Surpass 56cc
Redmax g450avs.... The A-TEAM.

ZOMAX 35cc the assassin Shi Jianqiao.

The G621 is Frankenstein.

Latest posts

Back