• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topsawz.1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
More pics
08133c0c6a4dd3793df6c3e61fe14178.jpg
2d4a7b404a35e00781b7199278d99e24.jpg
470b4a7c7d95241416f797144024b433.jpg
4ba16d96e57d80abac47321502b6d644.jpg
8185648367487e51dbe16c7c2c810ace.jpg

Great saw was my backup saw has brand new stihl 28" light weight es bar with a brand new stihl skip tooth 3/8 chain has a 8 pin sprocket.. no mods completely factory less than 15 tanks threw it had it kick the chain off and pinhole the tank it was fixed but local stihl dealer with a tank repaired years ago don't leak gona need 650 with bar and chain I just played 150 for the pair and 500 power head only will need your zip to let u know shipping cost also will trade for saws equal in size
4aa0dcc63b7ed79d4499e33288f17bc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Welcome to AS topsawz.
More pictures are always better :picture:. So does the saw come with the chain in the picture too.
Brett

@hseII look, nows your chance :D.

Welcome to AS topsawz.
More pictures are always better :picture:. So does the saw come with the chain in the picture too.
Brett

@hseII look, nows your chance :D.
That is the 28 in bar and chain on it I cut one cookie with it just to see how well it cut and that's it

That is the 28 in bar and chain on it I cut one cookie with it just to see how well it cut and that's it

I’ll bite.

Your chain in the picture is full comp.

What part of the U.S.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll bite.

Your chain in the picture is full comp.

What part of the U.S.?

I apologize it is a full house chain also it's the stihl chain I had the wrong box in front of me which is a 3RSF STIHL CHAIN

I apologize it is a full house chain also it's the stihl chain I had the wrong box in front of me which is a 3RSF STIHL CHAIN

Add the gauge of the bar to the Original Post: according to the above post, 0.058” which is pretty well exclusive to the Upper Northeast.

Add the gauge of the bar to the Original Post: according to the above post, 0.058” which is pretty well exclusive to the Upper Northeast.

I sell and install alot of 058 here in new England not many longer than 20" unless there like me 6'7 then my short bar is a 28

I sell and install alot of 058 here in new England not many longer than 20" unless there like me 6'7 then my short bar is a 28

I only run 0.063” myself except for the THs & polesaws.

You’ve got me by about 8” but I tend to run longer bars myself due to learned habits.

I only run 0.063” myself except for the THs & polesaws.

You’ve got me by about 8” but I tend to run longer bars myself due to learned habits.

I have a 32" cannon super bar I got from a customer that is a 0.063. he gave me the archer full skip chain he ran on his other bar and saw to set it up on my 3120 its about half worn. and filed like a second grader got ahold of it i am thinking I'll order a roll of 0.63 full house for that bar and saw set up ..I can't see setting a new bar with a old chain it's against my belief system lol how do u like the 063

I have a 32" cannon super bar I got from a customer that is a 0.063. he gave me the archer full skip chain he ran on his other bar and saw to set it up on my 3120 its about half worn. and filed like a second grader got ahold of it i am thinking I'll order a roll of 0.63 full house for that bar and saw set up ..I can't see setting a new bar with a old chain it's against my belief system lol how do u like the 063

0.063” to me makes the most sense.

If that chain was mine I’d be tempted to True it back up & run it. Chains cut better the longer you sharpen them in my opinion.

I did the same with a beat 91dl Oregon I got with a saw one time & still prefer the more worn chain.

Them cannons be heavy though.
a6ee74bb2deb8f11ef09211ab896afac.jpg

Back