Husky 572

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

young bucker

Don’t touch my lunch and can of chew..!!.
Reaction score
Any one get their hands on one yet?? I hope it’s not a lemon..and I wonder if it will hold up on west coast wood and ground

I saw and held one at the local husky shop but I haven't run one yet. Im kinda curious as to how they preform as well. They use be pricey cause there was no price tag on it. Lol

I saw and held one at the local husky shop but I haven't run one yet. Im kinda curious as to how they preform as well. They use be pricey cause there was no price tag on it. Lol
I hope they don’t go above 1450$cdn if they do I’ll just stick with the husky390s..

What did you trade in to get $810 plus tax? Its $979 plus tax in PA, maybe $950 plus tax if you pay cash. I did demo a 572xp and a 550xp MII but haven't purchased yet, they were not broken in yet so i wasn't like "wow" this saw is a beast. Even the 565 they had on the shelf is over $900 here.

Nice vid..next time I shift out of camp in a few weeks hopefully I’ll be picking one up..hopefully they’ll have full wraps and bigger dogs in the saw shop..cheers

What did you trade in to get $810 plus tax? Its $979 plus tax in PA, maybe $950 plus tax if you pay cash. I did demo a 572xp and a 550xp MII but haven't purchased yet, they were not broken in yet so i wasn't like "wow" this saw is a beast. Even the 565 they had on the shelf is over $900 here.
No trade, you can get them with a bar and chain cheaper than $810 or $800, if you buy more than one.

They are showing up in BC shops, for some reason the wrap handlebars are not available yet. Same as on the 462's. I just finished talking with an arborist and he has had an early 572 and 462, he loves the 572 and would never want to go back to a 372 which he loved at the time. He uses the 462 with a smaller bar. Longer bar on the 572.

Dave

$2k nzd. Had a 572 for the last couple months, it rocks. Keeps up with a 390 no problem.

Back