Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah , I remember the initial post Jerry , 8-9 yrs after I joined the forum I believe !
Depends on when you first joined the site. First post for this thread was started on Jan 6 , 2011 and you joined on May 28, 2010 under your current account, you must have been on here under a different site name...;)

Depends on when you first joined the site. First post for this thread was started on Jan 6 , 2011 and you joined on May 28, 2010 under your current account, you must have been on here under a different site name...;)
Yep , I was on previously , actually pm,d you on some Pioneer saw issues back around 2003 .

Looks like fun Jimmy....have a good day of it. Rain and fagh here......same 'ol same 'ol.....ran my old friend for 20 mins or so yesterday morning.....bucked up ta tractor bucket load of ash for the Free Flow and promptly let all the smoke out of it......funny ting though, that .....it's stihl ash es.......

Thats more like it !!! :)
feb54dcb16d14e1b1b3d80e8e53bfae3.jpg

Back