• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Skil chainsaw parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am looking for a Skil chainsaw for parts. Looks like the one pictured. Several different model number were used for the same saw. Saw can have broken parts or be incomplete. I need mainly cylinder and needles that go under the connecting rod.
610388e4ebaf23e05aed29a00d80c39a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a Skil chainsaw for parts. Looks like the one pictured. Several different model number were used for the same saw. Saw can have broken parts or be incomplete. I need mainly cylinder and needles that go under the connecting rod.

What CC is that

IMG_0783.PNG Found this in Saskatchewan, has an old Skil

Back