Low compression ms362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwildered

Tree Freak
Reaction score
What happened to this mystery? Did the OP get the saw back with everything being ok from stihl & he has dissappeared into the sunset?

We will let you know when the OP comes back with an answer.
I was wondering same ,I had rotator cuff-labrum surgery a couple weeks ago & have been looking every morning to see if this was resolved for the owner. I saw title to this thread & saw it was different poster & thought oh no someone else has a problem 362 lol, that being said I sure would have liked to have seen that saw cutting!

The thread was closed, the OP still visits & is very quiet.
That’s strange that he would write page after page about how frustrated he was & bring all of us along for the ride, then a number of people on this site were offering to help him.that was some bad press for stihl 362! I believe it was a carb 362 & not m tronic if my memory serves me correctly. maybe it was as simple as someone didn’t get the carb right, guess we will never know. Still curious about compression if he was correct in his testing. Dang!

Ahh, you are dealing with Stihl Corporate ,not some local dealer. Stihl corp serves all the dealerships so I have been told and they are swamped all the time. A saw or other machine will sit for months before it gets looked at. That is the main reason I handle all my own repair on Stihl products, to heck with warranties.

Darn. I too thought there would be an update. Well, i guess we will just sit patiently and wait it out. On the other hand, that is kinda wierd about the wait times, but I can see it.

Back