LP Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCulloch1-52

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just wonder has any Saw Company's that had a Saw that use a Camping Propane cylinder I used a auger best thing for people that only it few times a year, Would you Buy one?

No major chainsaw manufacturer has made one because they would have to be 4 stroke. There's only one Chinese company trying the 4 stroke saw sale in Canada. Yes I would buy one. I almost bought a propane craftsman weedeater about 5 years ago.

No major chainsaw manufacturer has made one because they would have to be 4 stroke. There's only one Chinese company trying the 4 stroke sales saw in Canada. Yes I would buy one. I almost bought a propane craftsman weedeater about 5 years ago.
I looked at one of those, I was interested in it until they said it would run up to 2 hours on a bottle of propane. That would get pretty expensive to operate.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I looked at one of those, I was interested in it until they said it would run up to 2 hours on a bottle of propane. That would get pretty expensive to operate.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That is what drove me away from it, also what if the regulator fails, you can't service those like you can a carburetor.

I once worked at a Stihl dealer/hardware store that also sold propane.
Actually wanted to "return" his propane, because our propane wasn't "cooking his meat". He wanted us to take it back out of his tank........

Did you ask him if he lit the burners before he started cooking?

I remember another time, I was up at NAPA buying some stuff, and a customer called NAPA looking for a file for his "rabbit's" teeth. I laughed then too....

I was at the counter listening to the guy talking to him on the phone...
I said out loud, "For an "overbite"???!!!

The guy heard me and replied in a snit, "No, an occlusion".....
Then we all laughed..........

I then asked out loud, "How do you get a rabbit to co-operate in all of this, put his head in a vice"?????

He hung up.......

I remember another time, I was up at NAPA buying some stuff, and a customer called NAPA looking for a file for his "rabbit's" teeth. I laughed then too....

I was at the counter listening to the guy talking to him on the phone...
I said out loud, "For an "overbite"???!!!

The guy heard me and replied in a snit, "No, an occlusion".....
Then we all laughed..........

I then asked out loud, "How do you get a rabbit to co-operate in all of this, put his head in a vice"?????

He hung up.......

Simple rabbit catchatore tastes like chicken catchatore. Yup my uncles were hunters and ate everything from eels to any game.

Did you ask him if he lit the burners before he started cooking?

Can we cook on the muffler since it’s propane lol.

I warmed up food on my 350 Chevy v8 intake manifold while on vacation. Got strange looks but the left over bbq chicken was great. I got weird looks.

Latest posts

Back