Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does a 7700 look like, anyone have a picture

6a39977efcbf0fcc67fb19399e0c73c3.jpg
7700 looks like 8500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked out CSCC and that's the only poulan that was 4.0ci with the auto oiler. I had a 401 in the past but it had no auto oiler and CSCC doesn't even list one if I recall correctly. My Dayton is not power sharp and the muffler is the same as 306 older versions with 306-245 type full cap. I checked out the bore though and it is definitely larger than the 306.

I checked out CSCC and that's the only poulan that was 4.0ci with the auto oiler. I had a 401 in the past but it had no auto oiler and CSCC doesn't even list one if I recall correctly. My Dayton is not power sharp and the muffler is the same as 306 older versions with 306-245 type full cap. I checked out the bore though and it is definitely larger than the 306.

Poulan also did the 401A. I have the Wright 141A (Poulan 401A) listed in the ad link below. Dave Smith @Definitive Dave has the saw now. He had it on his GTG for sale list a while back so might still be available. It's a really clean saw.

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/wright-141a-poulan-401a.293827/

Well I'll be danged...I know my memory isn't worth a sh!! And now that I've read through and thought about it, it was a 401a...it did have a few good miles on it compared to this Dayton though. This thing is very low hours.

Bob, how are you doing and how is that 4000
Doing great Todd. The 4000 is completed and runs fine. Have to get back to my anemic 3400 and scope out low comp issue. New rings and I opened up exhaust port. Gotta be a worn out cylinder, though it appears fine. Currently working on a rear handled MS192. Bought a HyWay P&C and need to assemble. Was impressed with the quality of the Hyway.

Latest posts

Back