Found this saw brand new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodblocker55

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know you guys are Brand loyal but I got this saw to cut some lumber as I didn't want torcher my husqavarna 77..this ones 105 cc .404 chain . Other saw is my 353 Should be a chip maker . I'm on list to get the jug to make it 139 cc when I find one or when there in stock ..just got it together here and start up this week ..starting with 40:1 Stihl oil for 3 tanks ..
And see how it goes . [emoji106]
7db2b8d2b72130e4f7ce78bed144fd19.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

OEM 66mm kits are still available for around $325 shipped to your door on eBay. Likely more than the entire saw cost ya though.

I got an oem 66mm for my own build.

I’ve been told by reliable sources that nearly every part of that China copy exceeds original OEM quality exc possibly the cylinder and piston pin bearing.

Even cheap Chinese technology 50 years later is still better than the best back then.

Make sure the airflter seals good, I've the same saw in cream sickle colors and it sucks in a lot of not so fine material.

[QUOTE="drf255,

I’ve been told by reliable sources that nearly every part of that China copy exceeds original OEM quality exc possibly the cylinder and piston pin bearing.

Even cheap Chinese technology 50 years later is still better than the best back then.[/QUOTE]

That statement surely comes from the knockoff salesman.

Latest posts

Back