• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS: Echo 271T parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot me a total for the chai break assembly and air filter. Then do another one with those parts as well as bar

damn, i can get the whole assembly brand new for just a couple more dollars. im thinking, but how would we do payment anyways?

Where could you get a brand new chain brake assembly for cheap? I'm curious so I can adjust my pricing according. I thought they were about $50-$60 new.
Also, keep in mind, I'll accept counter offers
Finally, I figured we'd use paypal (I'd pay the fee)

$50 something was the cheapest i found, cant remember off top of my head. then couple at $60 something and others close to $80

u admittedly say its in bad shape and i hope all the parts to break are in it and i dont have to order a bunch of the screws or springs to make it work is my only reservations. The stuff is used and not the best of shape and for me to still be ok as far as money invested in the saw total, i would prob offer like$20 for the parts to be honest with you. for everything to get it to me i was hoping no more than $40, and that even makes me cringe u know, lol

$50 something was the cheapest i found, cant remember off top of my head. then couple at $60 something and others close to $80

u admittedly say its in bad shape and i hope all the parts to break are in it and i dont have to order a bunch of the screws or springs to make it work is my only reservations. The stuff is used and not the best of shape and for me to still be ok as far as money invested in the saw total, i would prob offer like$20 for the parts to be honest with you. for everything to get it to me i was hoping no more than $40, and that even makes me cringe u know, lol

Fair enough. Yeah, there might be a screw missing or something I'm not aware of.
If you're willing to buy EVERYTHING "as is" and not just the bar and chain, I'll do $30 shipped for everything. Just keep in mind, there might be a screw or some small piece that's missing that I'm not aware of.

ill take it all, just as long as most of the CHAIN BREAK/CLUTCH COVER ASSEMBLY is in the box im good with that.

-chainbreak/clutch cover assembly
-air filter cover
-bar and chain(chain is optional really, im sure its probably toast but thats ur call)

You have the muffler cover, air filter, and air filter cover?

You have the muffler cover, air filter, and air filter cover?

Technically, I have all 3, yes. But I can't find my brand new air filter (I assume you don't want a dirty, used one).

If you're interested in the muffler cover and air filter cover, I'd be willing to sell you those 2 things. Just to confirm, we're referring to these 2 parts?

20190507_081958-jpg.734555

That's them.

How much shipped to Indiana?

Might be able to get them in a flat rate packet.

Can you give me a ZIP?

EDIT: scratch that, I just did some guestimating. I'll ask for $18 shipped via USPS Priority Mail (they won't fit in a small flat rate box and I'm not going to ship in an envelope, only a box to avoid possible damage. I think the flat rate envelope is roughly the same cost as the box I plan on using, anyways). If you agree to this price, I accept Paypal.

BUMP and updated parts list:

Clutch assembly
Bearing needle 10
Oil pump
Entire carb assembly
Ignition coil
Flywheel
Entire pullstart assembly

Latest posts

Back