• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Balaska

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Super clean 026. Power head only, no bar. Runs, oils and idles like it's supposed to. It has an aftermath top end (Hutzl), which I've had good luck with many times over. No stripped threads and a small Crack in the orange topocover as pictured. $200 plus $25 to ship. Can demonstrate by appointment.

Bill I had to take a second look at those pictures.....I have that identical RECON and I haul my MS260 strapped to the rack just the way your 026 is displayed for the photos! Definitely a "doubletake" moment for me there! :D GLWS!

Bill I had to take a second look at those pictures.....I have that identical RECON and I haul my MS260 strapped to the rack just the way your 026 is displayed for the photos! Definitely a "doubletake" moment for me there! :D GLWS!
U should double up and add this on the rack.

Back