Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHCofMCBOB

Reaction score
G'day fellas. It's Bob Cornwell's Son, David Cornwell here. I am posting my Sister's snow-mobile engine for sale on her behalf, as I know more about it and about the general topic of mcculloch engines.

The gist of it is this. My sister wants to auction it, but the fees on ebay would cripple her current endevours with a project not connected to chainsaws in general. SO we have decided to post it on here and let the serious collectors and new collectors alike, take a look and make an offer.

We have a general reserve price in mind, but all offers will be considered and will be responded to within the week.

The engine is brand-new-old-stock, still in box, with all of its original parts and packaging plastic wrapping stuff (though for safety reasons it will be packed with extra foam and other soft stuff for transport purposes)

Complete engine, brand new in box. One of Four that I am aware are currently known of.

The price is currently set at three thousand dollars, and waiting for offers.
for future reference, three thousand dollars is not the asking price. its the suggested starting bid. Based on careful analasys of other saw prices compared to rarity, condition, and useablity (the ability to still use the engine productively). this saw is rare as rocket horse droppings and its absolutely not likely that there will ever be another one found in such condition. its also a fully functional engine that spare parts exist for, and can be used on a project designed for light work or leisure useage. if this is used for something, saw for example a hotsaw, and something goes wrong, spare parts wont be found instantly. But they DO exist, and they CAN be found.

Additional photos can and will be added, specific photos can be requested and certain requests can be met within reason. The engine will not be pulled apart, but I will take a photo of the view through the exhaust ports. stuff like that.yqe6a5y7.jpg yqe6a5y7.jpg yqe6a5y7.jpg yqe6a5y7.jpg yqe6a5y7.jpg yqe6a5y7.jpg 10922867_988832367801217_8316156642687502176_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back