Mac 10-10 Lead Charger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of one of these before? There's one at an estate sale near me that starts Friday that has one along with some Homelites my brother's hoping to get and I want to know, is it a good buy at $100 or less? Should I jump on it or not touch it with a 10.5 foot pole? If @heimannm has any info I would appreciate it. No pics till I've visited the sale for security reasons.

Sadly I don’t know anything about that although that’s interesting. But, I hope your luck at estate auctions are better than mine. I have stopped messing with them. I have been to several and everything seems to go sky high on price. Like stupid crazy. It’s like there’s a pissing contest going on. Good luck if you decide to try and get it.

When I go to an auction it seems the item I'm most interested in goes near the last, so I wait around for hours until the bidding starts and someone else gets it anyway. Haven't been to an auction in years...

Yeah that to. Last one I went to there was a trailer I was interested In. Had to wait a LONG time. It was cold and rainy. Then it went SKY high. It went waaaaaaaay higher than it should have. I left there that day and said that’s the last auction I will ever go to.

Has anyone ever heard of one of these before? There's one at an estate sale near me that starts Friday that has one along with some Homelites my brother's hoping to get and I want to know, is it a good buy at $100 or less? Should I jump on it or not touch it with a 10.5 foot pole? If @heimannm has any info I would appreciate it. No pics till I've visited the sale for security reasons.
for $100, absolutely. usually when those come up in decent running condition they end up more than double that.

It wasn't listed as a chainsaw and no prices were shown so I'll have to see if it's an "Old crap" or "worth $10,000 on ebay" sort of sale. I'm eagerly awaiting the sale tomorrow. It starts at 8 so with luck I'll be able to report back by noon.

It wasn't listed as a chainsaw and no prices were shown so I'll have to see if it's an "Old crap" or "worth $10,000 on ebay" sort of sale. I'm eagerly awaiting the sale tomorrow. It starts at 8 so with luck I'll be able to report back by noon.

Good luck to you man. Really hope your luck is better than mine.

Back