Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the brand that sold the F55 as a 1655 was Norlett (another Swedish brand owned by Elux back then, not usually associated with chainsaws,

Hi guys,
Im looking for a partner R16 chain tensioner and cant find it anywhere at a reasonable price. Is another Partner model have compatible tensioner that I could use ? Thanks

Hi guys,
Im looking for a partner R16 chain tensioner and cant find it anywhere at a reasonable price. Is another Partner model have compatible tensioner that I could use ? Thanks

chain tensioning screw and bar adjusting nut, part # 230902 and 267650

Fits the Following Models: fits older partner chainsaws, 55cc, 65cc. Such as S65, R16, R417, R20, R30, P55, P70, R420, S50, S55, S65, F55

I probably have one or three.

Is the partner F55, 44mm ring shared with anything else? Looks like my only option may be waiting on it to come in from Greece. Some other 44mm x 1.5mm rings appear to be thicker in the other dimension.
cd51277ced9d36b35d278a21cc6cd9ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure of the bar your looking for but there’s a guy on eBay selling partner bars.
Search for “partner bars” on eBay.

Back