Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure....lately! How's it Jerry? Been awhile! How's the boys?

Been good for me Bobby, have had some time to get things done lately that were on hold due to not having free time on my hands. Spring is here and lots more to do now. Been a while, how you doing?

CXZuT29.jpg

Fake Ryobi for the win !!!

Juniper .
It was windy as all getout on Satday , sure was hard to get them here I wanted but I got it all done in a day :)
Had to go brush out a property on Sunday with the FS550 , the wind had picked up in the afternoon so no blackflies to be seen either day :)
Was talking to Paul , that big storage area cut is on hold , he may not be able to get a permit to do what he wants .

The little Kita works better than the real Ryobi , I'll look for a short bar to see if that will bring it around .

Great time down the coast into Ca........Randy gave us some good pointers but we found from visiting a local brew pub and talking with some other locals a great place to be with the trees.......'spect Randy didn't mention it as he knew we were shy on time......but we visited it on the way back up to Crater Lake. Howland Hill Road outa Crescent City........this be my kinda road......'bout 10-12 miles of very narrow dirt track.......very large trees as thick as hair on the dog.......driving through them thought I'd need separate wheel brakes to get around some of them.......saw like 10 people the whole time....Awesome!!! Really the best part of the big tree visit mostly because it was so private.......not the very hugest trees but the best visit with the big trees......seem they were almost as interested with us as we were with them....very personal place......

Back