12" Husky scrench?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
With a full wrap on the 372 it's a bit of a pain with the short standard scrench to loosen the bar nuts since it puts your fingers into the bucking spikes. Poulan Pro claims to make a 12" scrench, model #581562701. Now when I look this up I am seeing some saying that it's only a 6" scrench and on the front of the package it says it is #581562701 but also on the back of the package it says #281562701 which is the standard scrench. Can't figure out why they would say it's a 12" scrench and then it only be the standard scrench.

Anyone used this scrench? and what did you get when you ordered it, the 12" or standard length scrench?

Yea the full wrap for the 372 is extremely annoying loosening bar nuts.... stihl makes a large well supported scrench with short sockets. You will still have to cut off an eighth on each side to make it fit properly. Even the tensioner screw is right behind the wrap...
it got in the way so much I took the full wrap off and used single wrap top handle.

I will have to look up the part number, the link doesn't work. Thanks for the info.

Thanks Brent, I got one on order now. Appr. all the help from everyone on this.

Back