Mighty mite/ roller bearing/ end play

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
There’s a slight amount of end play in these roller bearings. From my new understanding, this is someone acceptable even with new bearings? Theses are NOT new bearings FYI.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

thats not good at all. need to pull some vac on the saw and rotate the crank ill bet you will have a leak

New Roller bearings are here. New seals. Just cant find the thrust bearings this saw uses. I’m hoping once I get them out I can measure them and get a similar bearing off McMasterCarr

Iv got #2 and #1 but cant find #4

9e4373d3175f0baeea7beb6f10413a6d.jpg

I greatly appreciate the help from you guys. I did not noticed that you posted until now and was thinking that my thread got passed bye.

New Roller bearings are here. New seals. Just cant find the thrust bearings this saw uses. I’m hoping once I get them out I can measure them and get a similar bearing off McMasterCarr

Iv got #2 and #1 but cant find #4

9e4373d3175f0baeea7beb6f10413a6d.jpg

Them are Torrington roller thrust bearings. Use them with hard washers.

AC Delco distributor shaft shims can be used to reduce the endplay. For the old points style.

Them are Torrington roller thrust bearings. Use them with hard washers.

AC Delco distributor shaft shims can be used to reduce the endplay. For the old points style.

Thank you sir!!

Back