Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many houses can be built from that one tree? Board feet?

Depends on how bad it shatters when it hits the ground. Twenty houses have been built from one big tree that was cut down in the 30`s, it took 17 rail cars to haul the tree to the mill. It was claimed to be about 469' tall, likely the tallest tree that ever stood during the time of man on this earth.

usa-2451593_1920-1024x576.jpg

Yes on tapatalk. Don't hardly ever use computers now.

I know there are times I post picts that other members cannot see them unless I post them from my home computer. Its most likely Robin is posting picts from his phone or a mobile device. Seems the rest of us can see the picts Robin is putting up. I don`t know how to fix this issue, even ran a thread a while back about what was needed to fix it and never got a definitive answer.

I know there are times I post picts that other members cannot see them unless I post them from my home computer. Its most likely Robin is posting picts from his phone or a mobile device. Seems the rest of us can see the picts Robin is putting up. I don`t know how to fix this issue, even ran a thread a while back about what was needed to fix it and never got a definitive answer.

Nope......posting from the same laptop I always post from. Sorry....I have no clue.....don't take it personal Kevin...!!!

Back