4 yrs and still going strong thanks to Arboristsite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushpile

Nose to the grindstone
Reaction score
Bought a new Echo CS400 saw in 2015. Came here straight away to learn how to modify it and keep it running. 4 yrs now and still today it's a fine saw. Starts every time on 3rd pull no questions asked. Always run good clean 100% non ethanol gas and Echo Red Armor oil. Switched out for a 16" Woodland Pro bar and low profile chain. Keep it clean, sharp and ready to go and it has never let me down. Made short work of this old mulberry tree today, and has cleaned and cleared several fence rows, old overgrown hedge by the lot, piles and piles of underbrush, trailer fulls of limbs and brush, storm falls and anything under 15 inches I've needed it to. Best damn $300 saw I've ever owned, and I owe it mostly to the fine, knowledgeable, and helpful members of Arboristsite.
Thank you.

FB_IMG_1558808610346.jpg

Bought a new Echo CS400 saw in 2015. Came here straight away to learn how to modify it and keep it running. 4 yrs now and still today it's a fine saw. Starts every time on 3rd pull no questions asked. Always run good clean 100% non ethanol gas and Echo Red Armor oil. Switched out for a 16" Woodland Pro bar and low profile chain. Keep it clean, sharp and ready to go and it has never let me down. Made short work of this old mulberry tree today, and has cleaned and cleared several fence rows, old overgrown hedge by the lot, piles and piles of underbrush, trailer fulls of limbs and brush, storm falls and anything under 15 inches I've needed it to. Best damn $300 saw I've ever owned, and I owe it mostly to the fine, knowledgeable, and helpful members of Arboristsite.
Thank you.

View attachment 738034
I've learned a lot here too and still have a lot to learn. The first thing I learned is that CAD is very contagious.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back