Nothin like a wood fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I like the chainsaw part of bucking up a tree. But I split all by hand and I just don’t like the splitting part. Often after hours of splitting I’m like is this really worth it? But then when it’s 25 outside and I’m sitting inside by the wood stove I’m like “yep it’s worth it”.

Oh, I definitely agree, I Enjoy the throttle time on the saws the most, Fortunately, my Wife actually ENJOYS running our DHT 27 Ton Splitter :):):), and hasn't gotten Comfortable yet running her 445 Husky(She ACTUALLY Asked for her OWN Chainsaw for Christmas in 2017:confused::):)) she will get used to the saw, but Likes running the splitter, so I haven't pushed her too hard yet.

Yesterday, cutting on an old log deck, that was open to firewood cutting, there were 3 Old Boys already there, when we got there, and we take our splitter with us, One of the Old Boys asked, How I got so LUCKY to find a wife that Likes Splitting wood??, I just told him that she got Lucky and found Me;):laughing::laughing:

Yep, I got Pretty Lucky, She Enjoys wood cutting, shooting, Camping, Boating, is My Favorite Fishing Buddy and Best Friend, She's Definitely a Keeper,

Doug :cheers:

Back