beg for manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a shop manual available for an OE Stihl MS362?

If so, could I please have one and thank-you very much!
Ray is amazing, but I would like to add a word of caution. Take the time and effort that it would require to repair an MS361 and double it. That's about what it takes to fix the same problem on an MS362. You will find this out when you have to remove the outer handle or replace it. And, wait until you have to remove the carb. 'Nuff said.

I’ve removed the carb (to pull the limiters). It was finigly for sure. If I did it again (immediately) it wouldn’t be too bad. When I do it again it will likely (hopefully) be years down the road, so back to a pita it will be.

I’ve removed the carb (to pull the limiters). It was finigly for sure. If I did it again (immediately) it wouldn’t be too bad. When I do it again it will likely (hopefully) be years down the road, so back to a pita it will be.
Those wires are crucial. One mistake and that saw is a a dead hammer. I am sure that you either realized that in advance or found that out later. My opinion is that Stihl never wanted any owner or buyer to remove and/or replace this saw's carb.

Anyone have a shop manual for ms 261 c-m (it’s the m-tronic version)?

Thank you in advance!

Back