• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 041AV PHO $150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old CB

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Make an offer. I need to move this saw.

Selling this Stihl 041AV one-owner saw from our fire dept. Probably was little used (but I can’t guarantee that), as our saws mostly just ride around on trucks. Our mechanic rebuilt the carb, and the saw starts on first pull. 135 PSI compression, but that’s at 6400’ elevation, so should probably test 160 psi down near sea level. Looking at piston & cylinder through plug opening it looks mighty clean, but again no guarantees of any sort. Too busy to pull muffler for a complete exam.

PHO, no bar and chain. No chain brake on this model. 61 CCs I believe. Serial # 6563129. Will ship empty of fluids.

$150 OBO, buyer pays shipping. No returns.

DSC02349.JPG DSC02350.JPG DSC02350.JPG DSC02351.JPG DSC02352.JPG

You should mark it sold so people don’t click on it only to find it’s sold afterwards. :dizzy:

Back