015L choke knob lever, I am looking for one of these for my elderly friends 015 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mally

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a choke knob lever for my friends 015L chainsaw he was given this chainsaw by his grandfather and it is a beautiful chainsaw it starts first pull and it is a credit to my friend the way he has looked after it. He let his friend use it for a day and the friend broke the choke knob lever off I am trying to find one to replace it as a surprise for him. I haven’t had any luck at all could someone please point me in the right direction please.

Hi I am looking for a choke knob lever for my friends 015L chainsaw he was given this chainsaw by his grandfather and it is a beautiful chainsaw it starts first pull and it is a credit to my friend the way he has looked after it. He let his friend use it for a day and the friend broke the choke knob lever off I am trying to find one to replace it as a surprise for him. I haven’t had any luck at all could someone please point me in the right direction please.
Good luck, they when no longer available from stihl about two years ago. I have six of them and only one choke knob. They come up on eBay every so often but usually want in the twenty to forty dollar range for one. The stihl part number is 1116 182 0800. You might call all the stihl dealers in your area and see if they might have one.

Thank you very much for the information
Good luck, they when no longer available from stihl about two years ago. I have six of them and only one choke knob. They come up on eBay every so often but usually want in the twenty to forty dollar range for one. The stihl part number is 1116 182 0800. You might call all the stihl dealers in your area and see if they might have one.
wno

I have a couple. message me this Sunday, as I am on vacation, and will be back then. I have an nos one if I can find which drawer it's in, besides used ones.
Do you still have any of the choke levers 1116 182 0800 for the Stihl 015? If so
I would be interested in one.

Thanks,
JuniorC

Got one spot for you in New Mexico this year. Guide, vehicle, ranch tags, meals and ranch to sleep. Five full days and only $3.775 (half price). Chance to get a mule deer for you. Only four spots available and only one left just for you. Mike

Got one spot for you in New Mexico this year. Guide, vehicle, ranch tags, meals and ranch to sleep. Five full days and only $3.775 (half price). Chance to get a mule deer for you. Only four spots available and only one left just for you. Mike
I sure would love to take you up on that deal. But my daughter is getting married this year. So no hunting trip or offshore fishing trips this year. Thanks for the offer.

Back