Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming in here to find out what people have done to replace the oil pump diaphragm on a poulan 3700. Mine appears to be working fine but I'm stripping the saw down to re-ring it, new seals, and clean the cylinder. Figure I may as well ensure the oiler is good. I've seen that the part is no longer available. Where can I source one or make something work? Or just clean up what I have well and go from there?

Coming in here to find out what people have done to replace the oil pump diaphragm on a poulan 3700. Mine appears to be working fine but I'm stripping the saw down to re-ring it, new seals, and clean the cylinder. Figure I may as well ensure the oiler is good. I've seen that the part is no longer available. Where can I source one or make something work? Or just clean up what I have well and go from there?
PM sent

3BD05BAB-672B-419E-9356-EC2C3E8E3FFA.jpeg
I don't think I believe it, guess a picture or 3 would help me understand what a craftsman 5.2 looks like and a little story about the find
Aaron has some red versions posted here and my website. 5200 sold by craftsman.

View attachment 740397
This is the pic from the add . The seller was not willing to ship the saw . A fellow AS member from Indianapolis is supposed to look at for me today . I don’t know him and he don’t know me but he offered to help me make this possible. I hope it works out
Gary

a8956d406d07f19e967b4c6e463f2d6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back